Project Pathfinder, Inc. (PPI) is a private, non-profit (501 (c) (3)) corporation serving clients in Minnesota and western Wisconsin for the past 30 years. The majority of referrals come from the Twin Cities metro area, counties southwest of the Twin Cities as well as counties in southeastern Minnesota. A volunteer Board of Directors governs PPI and meets bi-monthly with additional committee involvement based on your skills or interests.
- Recruit and retain passionate and specialize staff.
- Restructure key contracts to assist in financial stability of the agency post pandemic.
- Gain information from key stakeholders to help PPI to strategically position itself to address current and future community needs.
Annual Budget: $2.2 million – Earned Income, Government Grants or Contracts, Other
Project Pathfinder is seeking board members with skills in the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Communications
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Number of members currently: 11
- Meeting time and frequency: 6 meetings annually
- Meeting location: St. Paul
- Does nonprofit carry liability insurance? Yes
- Time Expectation: Up to 5 hours/month
- Financial Contribution Required: No
- Service on Committee Required: Yes
- Committees: Finance, Governance
- Length of Term: 3 Years
- Renewable: Yes